Wednesday, August 16, 2006

She's a smartie :)

Well we've been working on Abbie being paci free. She still gets it at bedtime, but that's it. This morning she asked if she could go back to bed. This evening we were at Walmart and I was going to let her pick a doll and she picked one with a paci and then stole it from the baby! I know we'll get through this but she's sneakier than I expected she would be.

We've decided to find a new daycare for Abbie too. The one where she is just isn't working out. There's not as much stimulation or attention as I'd like and although I've talked to them about it I get the impression they think I'm one of those nagging moms. I guess I probably am, but the couple of places I've interviewed so far don't seem to think the things I'm asking for are out of the ordinary. Everywhere I'm looking at is more expensive, but I guess right now we are getting what we pay for. Sounds silly, but I expect them to take better care of her than I do. I mean I'm paying them so I just expect they'll do a REALLY great job. So in 2 weeks she'll be at a new school. Not sure which one yet, I've got 2 more to look at, but a new one.

Just a quick update.

No comments: