Thursday, August 31, 2006

No More Little Wings

That's her daycare. I've had serious issues with them as of late, serious enough that I'm willing to pay almost 50% more for another daycare. She's been safe, but somehow I as a mother think that there's more to daycare than being safe. Silly how I think that way. So she and I are leaving bright and early to visit her new place. Kids 1st. I hope they mean it.

She's getting quite the personality lately. She's so much like me that sometimes I can hardly stand it. That little look when she's doing something wrong, she's not sure what she's doing wrong, but she knows it. Then you say, want a time out, YEP. and dang if she doesn't mean it.

I am looking forward to being with her tomorrow. She's been SERIOUSLY attached to her daddy and that's so hurting my feelings. She wants mostly nothing to do with me and has no problem screaming NO MOMMY. I'm hoping tomorrow she'll forget she doesn't like me this week :) Nothing special planned, just the park and the library after the visit and a nice nap. I may even nap with her on our bed rather than doing laundry while she naps.

I'm going to try to get some cool pictures at the park and I'll post them this weekend if that happens.

Keep your fingers crossed that the new daycare is worth the extra money, because if not I'm not sure what we'll do next.

No comments: