Sunday, March 08, 2009

Abbie says

I don't buy pop tarts, don't really like them, didn't grow up eating them. My daughter, however, thinks they are gold. She saw someone eating them Friday night and I caved and bought a box on the way home.
Saturday I gave her one, told her if she had it in the morning she couldn't have one until the next day, ok mom she says that's fine. On with the pop tart eating

ten minutes later
Abbie- ok, I'm ready for another pop tart
me- remember I said if you have one now no more until tomorrow
Abbie- ugh!
10 more minutes
Abbie- can I have another pop tart
me- remember what I said about pop tarts
Abbie- ugh, I was hoping you would forget by now.

Another funny.
Abbie asked me to make her some jewelry, I said ok let's get out the beads. We picked beads, we picked the clasp, we got the string. What should we make I say, a bracelet for my foot waist she says. She either didn't know the word ankle or just didn't think of ankle. I think foot waist sounds better anyway.

No comments: