Monday, November 17, 2008

screw the socks

So yesterday I asked Abbie if we could go through the socks in her drawer and get rid of the ones that itch. Not would you wear socks, you have to wear socks, and these are the socks you have to wear, butlet’s just get rid of them to make room for more stuff. She said sure mommy. So we sorted the socks into piles of like socks, she actually tried some on and found 2 pairs she could stand to wear and wanted to leave some on. WONDERFUL I thought. So she went to a friends to play, she said after an hour or so she asked if she could take her socks off and they NEVER went back on. Ok, no sweat I’m not pushing. Well as I was going to bed last night I heard her screaming and crying in her sleep. I went in to see what was going on and she was clawing at her ankles trying to get off some socks that she wasn’t even wearing shaking her head back and forth saying no, no, no. I told Rick NO MORE SOCKS I’m not even asking or buying or anything. They can go on ebay or craigslist or the trash for all I care, but not on her.

Anyone need some socks?

No comments: