Monday, October 13, 2008

quickie

We have music with our cable, channels and channels of music. Abbie sleeps in my room when Rick is out of town and she listens to the "tv music" I usually put it on classical or light classical or something like that. Well Saturday I heard her saying something and figured she was talking to her animals, she finally found me and said "but mommy I wanted big band." BIG BAND, AWESOME I love it really I do, but how many 4 year olds even know what big band is? I tried a wrong channel to see if she knew what it was, she did!

Also, did you know a little pumpkin, one that a 4 year old can carry around the house for a long time, can make a pie, 2 loaves of pumpkin bread and still have pumpkin left over? That's what we did yesterday. Next weekend, grape jelly.

No comments: