Friday, October 24, 2008

have you seen seamless socks

Yes I'm serious. I need to find some for Abbie. I hate socks, really I do, but when it's cold I'll wear them. So will she, but only after we force her and there's lots of crying from both of us, and I don't think they stay on very long. The seams itch her. So I googled seamless socks, I found them, but they are 3 bucks a pair. Now I love her and I want her to have warm shoes, but at 3 bucks a pair that's insane for socks. I don't spend that much on socks for me, even the cute ones, I wait until they are out of season and buy my Christmas socks at Easter.

Anyway, have you seen any?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen them, but if you get any suggestions, PLEASE let me know too. We are having the same problem...she hates "the lines".

Unknown said...

oh my gosh I'm so glad it's not just us!!! I found some, but 4 bucks a pair is not going to work at my house!