Tuesday, September 23, 2008

totally random

How many times a day are you asked "how are you" and someone actually cares? Really think about it. In my job almost everytime I answer the phone someone is asking and I TRUTHFULLY don't think any of the people asking care. Even people walking by me, "Hi, how are ya" don't think they really want to know. Very rarely are we asked that question and someone really wants to know. I want to pick a day, and every time I am asked that question answer it truthfully. Can you imagine?

How are you, well considering my 4 year old fought me tooth and nail about getting dressed, insisted that she should have sugar and donuts for breakfast, told me she only wanted her daddy to take her to school would I call him to back for her and then cried that I she would miss me when I was leaving her at school I'm great, oh well except that our power bill is high, water bill is going to double and money isn't growing on a tree in my back yard. CAN YOU IMAGINE if you said that or anything even remotely close?

Right now I tell people I'm awesome, and they say really you are, nope but if I keep saying that it has to be true eventually.

No comments: