Monday, October 22, 2007

you tube

I don't know how to put all the video's from here on you tube, I'm guessing there's a way to go there and see everything I've posted lately, I put a bunch on yesterday, lots of her when she was smaller.

Abbie and I stayed home today. No one was sick we just didn't want to go out. After her third fit IN A ROW I gave up and called in sick. I feel bad because it looks like it was slammed at work, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. We had a very busy and long weekend and I think she just needed to do nothing. Life is rough when you are 3 ;)

We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend, no white pumpkins so we are still searching, but we did get a couple of them anyway. Completely forgot a camera, we'll go again this weekend and take pictures.


Oh so I was just messing with the you tube, if you just search for lovemyabbie it brings up what I posted. Harmonica playing, fit throwing, singing, playing Abbie.

Sorry for the pathetic post, have fun.

No comments: