Friday, May 01, 2009

Abbie & Maddie

We've had my mom's dog the last couple of weeks. Dog sitting has been interesting. I think my allergies are ready for the dog to go home, but my daughter is not. She loves having Maddie for so many different reasons. She has someone to boss around, she has someone to play outside with her, she has someone to snuggle on the floor with, she has someone to eat what she drops, she calls Maddie her sister so she's not an only child and I think it makes her feel like a grown up. I really think I'm allergic to dogs. Who knew, I grew up with a dog assuming the allergies were from crud in the air not the fluffy guy in the kitchen.

Anyway, the dog is headed home this weekend. Abbie said she will miss her but it's ok she's going home because she was stinking up her room last night. See.




No comments: