Friday, June 13, 2008

Smarty Pants

So we have a rule at our house, it was a rule I had when I was little, if you don't know what a word means you can't say that word. Eliminates explaining what some things mean to a 3 year old :)

So this morning I rolled out a little farther into an intersection at a 4 way stop than someone thought I should. I wasn't in the intersection, just close, sorry I don't usually, I was in a hurry and it was a BAD morning!! anyway the man who thought I went out too far was looking at me like I had purple hair and antennas even after he was in front of me, so I said keep looking fool it's better than driving or something like that. I didn't call him stupid, no cuss words nothing like that. From the back seat I hear

"Mommy I don't think fool is a very nice word, do you even know what it means"

HONESTLY THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

so I told her, you are right it's not a very nice word, but I do know what it means

"well what does it mean then mommy"

"it means that this man is not very smart"

"I don't think so mommy, you probably shouldn't say that again"

Happy Friday.

No comments: