Saturday, December 01, 2007

Who told her my name :)

When Abbie was tiny she learned to say daddy before mommy, my feelings were hurt and a friend said "trust me she'll learn and then you'll wish she would forget" Today is one of those days I wish she would forget.

She is almost old enough to be skipping naps, note I said ALMOST. Today is one of the days she desperately needs one, needs one more than I need her to take one. She's yawning, rubbing at her eyes and fighting sleep harder than I've seen her fight anything EVER. I made the misate of coming in the computer room after I put her down. Wouldn't be a problem but her door is open and now I'm trapped. Just when I think she's asleep and head for the door I hear "mooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" WHO TOLD HER MY NAME!! So my choices are to sit here staring at the computer screen until I can hear her snore or go out the window. The window is starting to look like a good option after an hour or so.

This too shall pass and I'll be free at the snore.

No comments: