Thursday, September 20, 2007

big girl = no paci?

Just a quick update that I hope sticks!

So last night Abbie started asking for a pair of pink shoes. She’s got PLENTY of shoes and I kept telling her no but she’s my daughter and kept asking. So finally I said, would you trade your paci for pink shoes, I figured this was the only way to end the conversation because we all know that won’t happen. SHE SAID YES. So I tried explaining that it meant she wouldn’t have it again any night or nap, and she said I know I’m a big girl I want pink shoes. So we got them, she’s got nicer shoes than me, but they are pink and she gave me her paci when we got home. She made it ALL night long without it. I’m sure it’s not the end of the paci conversation, but I know if we can make it one night we are DONE.

No comments: