Monday, April 02, 2007

April First, a day of firsts

Abbie’s first have to leave the store right now temper tantrum. It lasted at least another 10 minutes of drive time. We finally pulled over so dad could get us something to drink (diet coke) and Abbie could catch her breath. We still don’t know what set her off, but man was she angry.

Our first meal in our new house. Ok it was McD’s on a blanket over the plywood in front of the not finished fire place, but it counts in my book. It was sort of cool to spend sometime really looking around. It’s bigger than it seemed before they put walls up :)

Abbie’s first night in her toddler bed. Her crib converts to a toddler bed so I don’t think it was a big deal for her, but I was missing my baby. Course the paci’s in her mouth and each hand helped me find that baby :) We’ll work on those next.

No comments: