Friday, February 02, 2007

too hot

just a quick little Abbie story.
I was drinking hot chocolate last night and Abbie was convinced it was meant for her. I knew if it was too hot for me it was too hot for her so I was going to make her some chocolate milk and she told me no way. I had her touch my mug and she yelped and said “hot like coffee” yes I said, too hot for Abbie. To which she replied nope, I want some chocolate coffee. Anything hot is coffee. She touched the mug again and yelped and I told her it would burn her mouth. Then she stuck her finger in it and really made a face and yelped. Then she said she had an owie and she needed a bandaid because the chocolate coffee burned her. I kissed it and convinced her she would survive AND SHE DID IT AGAIN :)

Finally I poured a little into a cup for her and swirled it until it was cooler and she had some. She liked it but scrunched up her face and said too hot.

No comments: